We are super excited to announce that our zoo and nature centre in Hamilton will be open daily throughout the year.
Are you looking for the absolute best fun, interactive educational zoological experience? Make sure you check out our new one of a kind zoo and nature centre now open in Hamilton. Experience the best interactive educational programming in our ‘hands-on’ shows as well as super educational feeding demos which happen back to back throughout the day. Come and see some of our newest additions including some of the rarest and most endangered species of reptiles in the world and on display in Canada including a Cayman Blue Rock iguana, Cuban boas, Malagasy ground boas and more. But that’s not all, you will have the chance to see and interact with giant snakes, lizards, turtles, tortoises, and tarantulas. We pride ourselves in having the most incredible zoo staff in the world and offer guests the most educational, interactive experience available at any zoo. Whether you are 4, 24, 44, or 84 bring your friends, your family or just yourself and expect to have the most incredible experience at the all new Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo in Hamilton.’
Little Ray’s Hamilton Show Schedule:
Throughout the day we are alternating interactive educational hands on demonstrations with highly educational feeding demos. Visitors can expect to be at the zoo a minimum 90 minutes but should budget for a good 2 hours or more. Each of these demonstrations are 30 minutes or more and we sometimes go over time which pushes the next formal show back.
Please NOTE: We often have a special interactive educational PowerPoint program on Friday’s from 10:30 to 11:30. As well we often have special guest animals on Fridays in the Summer and on weekends. These special PowerPoint programs and special guest animals are incredible unique programs. These programs will supersede regular hands on and feeding demos on the days they are running. Please watch our Facebook Page for any of these unique programs. We will be sure to promote them the week before if not sooner.
- 10:15 – 10:45 - Educational hands on demonstration
- 11:00 – 11:30 - Feeding demonstration
- 11:45 – 12:15 - Educational hands on demonstration
- 12:30 – 1:00 - Feeding demonstration
- 1:15 – 1:45 - Educational hands on demonstration
- 2:00 – 2:30 - Feeding demonstration
- 2:45 – 3:15 - Educational hands on demonstration
- 3:30 – 4:15 - Feeding demonstration
- 4:30 – 5:00 - Educational hands on demonstration
What We Offer:
Our Hamilton location services the greater London, Kitchener/Waterloo, and Hamilton area as well as other southern Ontario Communities. We are offering our full range of programming that includes: birthday parties in your home, summer camps, schools, corporate events, daycares, and retirement homes.
- $12.50 a person with 2 and under being free.
- $48 for a family of 4 with each additional person being $8.00
- $16 for evening flashlight tours which includes pizza and a drink (Operated the first Saturday of each month)
- OPENING MONTH SPECIAL Admission will be $9.50 a person from June 8th through to July 15th.
7 days a week 10 to 5
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day.
Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo and Nature Centre
869 Barton St EAST (corner of Barton and Gage in the Stadium Mall)
**Entrance is on Gage St at the side of the building.
Hamilton Ontario, Canada
Where To Find Us
How To Reach Us
- Phone: (905)-549-6868
- Email: email@example.com