Ottawa - Eastern Ontario and Quebec
We feature a public feeding and hands on room with African Straw Coloured Fruit Bats on display, with auditorium seating and our new nature center where our guests can come and learn about endangered species in Canada. Our facility also features private function rooms where we host birthday parties, corporate events, and school groups. There is also ample parking for guests when they visit. With over 150 animals on display including giant pythons, huge alligators, cobras, rattlesnakes, tarantulas, marmosets, and birds of prey, a trip to the zoo is an experience unlike any you’ve ever had.
A bit about us:
Little Rays Reptile Zoo has been a proud member of CAZA since 2013. Canada’s Accredited Zoos and Aquariums (CAZA) is a private charitable organization representing the country’s leading zoological parks and aquariums. CAZA is committed to the advancement of accredited zoos and aquariums as humane agencies of animal welfare, conservation, science and education. Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo has one of the largest and most diverse animal education and outreach programs in Canada. We pride ourselves on providing the most hands on, educational zoological visit to all our guests. Expect to spend an average of 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours in order to see and do all that the zoo has to offer. We have 25 permanent animal exhibits featuring some of the most famous reptiles in the world, as well as 20 feature animal exhibits that rotate every 6 months.
How to reach us:
- Phone: (613)-822-8924
- Toll Free: (877)-522-8440
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 5305 Bank St, Ottawa, ON K1X 1H2
Admission to the Zoo:
- General Admission: $12.50
- Ages 2 & under: Free
- Seniors: $10.00
- Family Rate: $48 (for 4 people) $10 per additional adult/child
- Call ahead for group bookings and pricing. We accept Cash, Interac, Visa and Mastercard.
HST will be added to all prices listed above.
- Closed Monday to Thursday
- Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
- STARTING MAY 19, 2017 until SEPTEMBER 4, 2017 WE ARE OPEN DAILY FROM 10AM TO 5 PM
- Christmas Holidays: Open Daily with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
December 27, 2016 to January 6, 2017 10:00am-5:00pm
- New Years Day: 10am – 5pm
- Family Day (Feb 20, 2017): 10am – 5pm
- Quebec March Break, daily: 10am – 5pm
- Ontario March Break, daily: 10am – 5pm
- Easter: Good Friday 10am – 5pm, Easter Sunday 12pm – 4pm, Easter Monday 10am – 5pm
- Victoria Day: 10am – 5pm
- Canada Day July 1, 2017: (10am-5pm)
- Labour Day: 10am – 5pm
- Thanksgiving Monday: 10am – 5pm