Zoo Hours and Admissions
Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo has one of the largest and most diverse animal education and outreach programs in Canada. We pride ourselves on providing the most hands on, educational zoological visit to all our guests. Expect to spend an average of 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours in order to see and do all that the zoo has to offer. We have 25 permanent animal exhibits featuring some of the most famous reptiles in the world, as well as 20 feature animal exhibits that rotate every 6 months.
Zoo Tours Include…
- Interactive hands on presentations throughout the day
- Feeding demonstrations throughout the day
- Please note that there are no set times for our presentations, as they do rotate throughout the day and anytime you visit the zoo you are guaranteed to see at least one of each
- General Admission: $12.50
- Ages 2 & under: Free
- Seniors: $10.00
- Family Rate: $48 (for 4 people) $10 per additional adult/child
- Call ahead for group bookings and pricing. We accept Cash, Interac, Visa and Mastercard.
- Open Monday-Thursday 10 AM – 4 PM
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Christmas Holidays: Open Daily with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day.
- New Years Day 10am – 5pm
- Family Day (Feb 17) 10am – 5pm
- Quebec March Break (daily) Daily 10am – 5pm
- Ontario March Break (daily) Daily 10am – 5pm
- Easter: Good Friday 10am – 5pm, Easter Sunday 12pm – 4pm, Easter Monday 10am – 5pm
- Victoria Day 10am – 5pm
- Labour Day 10am – 5pm
- Thanksgiving Monday 10am – 5pm