Hamilton - Southwestern Ontario
A bit about us:
Little Rays Reptile Zoo – Hamilton has been a proud member of CAZA since 2015. Canada’s Accredited Zoos and Aquariums (CAZA) is a private charitable organization representing the country’s leading zoological parks and aquariums. CAZA is committed to the advancement of accredited zoos and aquariums as humane agencies of animal welfare, conservation, science and education.
Are you looking for the absolute best fun, interactive educational zoological experience? Make sure you check out our new one of a kind zoo and nature centre now open in Hamilton. Experience the best interactive educational programming in our ‘hands-on’ shows as well as super educational feeding demos which happen back to back throughout the day. Come and see some of our newest additions including some of the rarest and most endangered species of reptiles in the world and on display in Canada including a Cayman Blue Rock iguana, Cuban boas, Malagasy ground boas and more. But that’s not all, you will have the chance to see and interact with giant snakes, lizards, turtles, tortoises, and tarantulas.
We pride ourselves in having the most incredible zoo staff in the world and offer guests the most educational, interactive experience available at any zoo. Whether you are 4, 24, 44, or 84 bring your friends, your family or just yourself and expect to have the most incredible experience at the all new Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo in Hamilton.
Our Hamilton location services the greater London, Kitchener/Waterloo, and Hamilton area as well as other southern Ontario Communities. We are offering our full range of programming that includes: birthday parties in your home, summer camps, schools, corporate events, daycares and retirement homes.
How to reach us:
- Phone: (905)-549-6868
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo and Nature Centre
869 Barton St EAST, Hamilton Ontario, Canada L8L 3B4 (corner of Barton and Gage in the Stadium Mall)
Our Presentation Schedule:
Throughout the day we are alternating interactive educational hands on demonstrations with highly educational feeding demos. Visitors can expect to be at the zoo a minimum 90 minutes but should budget for a good 2 hours or more. Each of these demonstrations are 30 minutes or more and we sometimes go over time which pushes the next formal show back.
Admission to the Zoo:
- General Admission: $14.50
- Ages 2 & under: Free
- Seniors: $12.00
- Family Rate: $48 (for 4 people) $10 per additional adult/child
- Call ahead for group bookings and pricing. We accept Cash, Interac, Visa, and Mastercard
HST will be added to all prices listed above.
- Open Monday to Thursday 10 am – 4 pm
- Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
- STARTING MAY 17, 2019 until SEPTEMBER 2, 2019 WE ARE OPEN DAILY FROM 10AM TO 5 PM
- Christmas Holidays: Open Daily with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
December 27, 2017 to January 7, 2018 10:00am-5:00pm
- New Years Day: 10am – 5pm
- Family Day (Feb 18, 2018): 10am – 5pm
- Quebec March Break, daily: 10am – 5pm
- Ontario March Break, daily: 10am – 5pm
- Easter: Good Friday 10am – 5pm, Easter Sunday 12pm – 4pm, Easter Monday 10am – 5pm
- Victoria Day: 10am – 5pm
- Canada Day July 1, 2018: (10am-5pm)
- Labour Day: 10am – 5pm
- Thanksgiving Monday: 10am – 5pm