What does an exotic Eurasian lynx have in common with an exhibit about some of nature’s deadliest venomous creatures? They’ll both be on the road with Little Ray for the beginning of the new year!
***Please note there will be no lynx in Nova Scotia. Little Ray’s will be bringing a BEAUTIFUL red kangaroo named Boxer instead.
Yep. That’s right. We’re coming to Thunder Bay, Sudbury, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Saint John New Brunswick, and London, Ontario….and we’re coming with some friends!
Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo is hitting the road with their world class, live animal, zoological exhibit featuring Venom. This one of a kind, hands on, educational bilingual exhibit features some of the most infamous venomous animals in the world including Gaboon vipers, green mambas, rattlesnakes, tarantulas, scorpions,and 1 of only 2 KING COBRAS on display in Canada. As well as the venomous snakes people will see enormous pythons, huge Komodo dragon type lizards, giant tortoises, a 100 pound alligator and our SUPER SPECIAL GUEST Hazard a six month old Eurasian Lynx (Please note, Hazard will not be in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We will be bringing Boxer, an 8 month old red Kangaroo to Halifax. This will be boxers only event with us this winter). There will be interactive live animal shows happening pretty much non stop throughout the day with animals out for people to interact with throughout the exhibit. This 12,000 square foot exhibit is guaranteed to be the hit of the winter. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to come and learn and interact with some of natures most misunderstood creatures.
- We’re in Thunder Bay, Ontario on January 26th (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.), the 27th (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), and the 28th (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) at the Coliseum Building at The Canadian Lakehead Exhibition.
- We’re in Sudbury, Ontario on February 1st (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.), 2nd (10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.), and 3rd (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) at the Radisson Hotel and Convention Center
- We’re in Halifax, Nova Scotia on February 15th (10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.), 16th (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.), and 17th (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) at Exhibition Park – (Please note there will be no lynx in Nova Scotia. Little Ray’s will be bringing a BEAUTIFUL red kangaroo named Boxer instead).
- We’re in Kitchener, Ontario on March 2nd (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) at Bingemans.
- We’re in Saint John, New Brunswick on March 6th and March 7th (10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.), 8th (10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) at the Hilton Saint John Convention Centre!
- We’re in London, Ontario on March 13th (10:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.) March 14th (10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.), 15th (10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.), 16th (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) at the Special Events Building at the Western Fair Grounds!
Tickets are $10 at the door
Children 2 and under are FREE
Contact Us for more info.